DOWNLOAD 2018 4-H Exhibit Rules
A list of all divisions and classes can be found at
MCCRACKEN COUNTY 4-H EXHIBITS
Cooperative Extension Service
University of Kentucky
Adair Baysinger, Robert Tashjian, and Amanda Wilson
- All 4-H exhibits must be turned into the McCracken County Extension Office, June 18th – 21st, 2018. Each participant must register their entries. Registrations must be scheduled by calling 270-554-9520 by Friday, June 15th, 2018. Items must be turned in the day of registration.
- 4-H is open to youth ages 9 – 19 as of January 1st of the current year, with regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin or disability.
- Exhibits will be judged on the Danish Scoring System: Blue, Red or White. The decision of the judges is official and final.
- Purple Championship ribbons will be presented in each class. Selection of Champion will be from Blue Ribbon entries
- Premiums – Purple Ribbon/Champion – $6.00; Blue Ribbon – $5.00; Red Ribbon – $4.00; White Ribbon – $3.00.
- 4-H entries which receive Purple Championship will represent McCracken County at the Kentucky State Fair where there are categories for judging.
- Participation in the fair may be a youth’s first involvement in 4-H work. Youth do not have to be a 4-H member to participate.
- All exhibits must be picked up after July 9th at the McCracken County Extension Office – 2025 New Holt Road.
- Rules and items accepted can be found on the 4-H website, www.the4h.org. If you have any questions, please call (270) 554-9520.
McCRACKEN COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL
Robert Polivick – FFA
Joy Doron – FCCLA Home Economics
PADUCAH TILGHMAN HIGH SCHOOL
Kelly Workman – FCCLA
McCRACKEN COUNTY EXTENSION SERVICE
Kathy Wimberley – Horticulture
Robert Tashjian – County Extension Agent 4-H & Youth Development
Adair Baysinger – County Extension Agent 4-H & Youth Development
Amanda Wilson – County Extension Agent 4-H & Youth Development
Denise Wooley – Family & Consumer Science