WEDNESDAY, JUNE 21, 2017 • 10:00 A.M.
BEEF CATTLE SHOW
BEEF CATTLE SHOW RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Applications for entries for Beef Cattle must be filled out on livestock entry forms furnished by McCracken County Fair.
2. Each animal to be entered in the name of the bona fide owner.
3. Exhibitors earning $600 or more, must provide social security number. Please note the fair is required to issue a 1099 to any exhibitor whose gross premiums are $600 or more. MUST COMPLETE W-9.
4. Entry fee is $5 per head.
5. Exhibitors must bring proof of the age of each animal they enter.
6. Some classes may be combined after entry.
7. All animals entered by a 4-H or FFA member will be entered in the open classes by complying with open class rules & regulations.
8. When on exhibition in the ring, each animal must be under halter and in the charge of owner or exhibitor.
9. Prize money on Beef Cattle will be $15, $10, $5 & $5
10. Grand Champion and Reserve Champion females in all breeds will receive rosettes.
11. Showmanship Award for 4-H and FFA only – Showmanship Classes will be divided the day of the event at the will of the beef show committee. – First Place $50, Second Place $25. Prize money provided by McCracken County Farm Bureau.
12. Each breed with 10 head or more will have its own breed class. Breeds with less than 10 head present will be grouped in a class designated as ‘other” breeds. The beef show committee reserves the right to split classes so that there are no more than 15 animals per class.
13. Animals may only be shown once in a designated breed or class. Anyone exhibiting the same animal or animals in more than one breed or class designation shall automatically be disqualified and all prize money or financial consideration will be forfeited for any and all classes shown. Decision shall be at the discretion of show officials.