The McCracken County Fair is planned and conducted according to the Kentucky Department of Agriculture regulations for the use of State Funds.
1. The Fair Board reserves the right to close any exhibit, if it be deemed to be set up or operated in any way not in the best interest of the Fair.
2. Premiums will be paid by the McCracken County Fair Board as early as possible after the awards in the various departments have been made and checked.
3. Any premium check not cashed within 90 days will be forfeited to their privilege without recourse.
4. Each concessionaire will be limited to the space assigned to them. Failure to comply will result in the forfeiture of their privilege without recourse.
5. Purchasers of concessions are required to keep their spaces clean and sanitary. All requirements of the State and County Board of Health must be met.
6. The Fair Board of the McCracken County Fair will exercise every precaution to safeguard the public, exhibitors, employees and exhibits, but positively will not be liable for death, loss, theft, damages or injuries to persons, animals or articles.
7. The open classes are open to all exhibitors unless otherwise stated.
8. Entries made in 4-H, FFA, FCCLA, DECA and VICA classes must have been produced in conjunction with an approved project sponsored by these organizations.
9. Any individual violating the above rules or creating a disturbance is subject to removal from the Fairgrounds by police authorities. All exhibits open for viewing from 5:00 P.M. to closing June 25-30.
ADMISSION POLICY Under 6 – Free All Others – $3.00 Tax Included
PARKING ON GROUNDS $2.00 TAX INCLUDED