McCRACKEN COUNTY 4-H EXHIBITS
Cooperative Extension Service University of Kentucky
4-H Agents Adair Baysinger, Robert Tashjian, and Amanda Wilson
RULES FOR 4-H EXHIBITS
1. All 4-H exhibits must be turned into the McCracken County Extension Office the week prior to the county fair, June 12-16, 2017. Each participant must register their entries. Registrations must be scheduled by calling 270-554-9520 by Friday, June 9, 2017. Items must be turned in the day of registration.
2. 4-H is open to youth ages 9 – 19 as of January 1st of the current year, with regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin or disability.
3. Exhibits will be judged on the Danish Scoring System: Blue, Red or White. The decision of the judges is official and final.
4. Purple Championship ribbons will be presented in each class. Selection of Champion will be from Blue Ribbon entries
5. Premiums – Purple Ribbon/Champion – $6.00; Blue Ribbon – $5.00; Red Ribbon – $4.00; White Ribbon – $3.00.
6. 4-H entries which receive Purple Championship will represent McCracken County at the Kentucky State Fair where there are categories for judging.
7. Participation in the fair may be a youth’s first involvement in 4-H work. Youth do not have to be a 4-H member to participate.
8. All exhibits must be picked up after Wednesday, July 5th at the McCracken County Extension Office – 2025 New Holt Rd.
9. Rules and items accepted can be found on the 4-H website, www. the4h.org. If you have any questions, please call (270) 554-9520.
McCRACKEN COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL
Robert Polivick – FFA
Joy Doron – FCCLA Home Economics
PADUCAH TILGHMAN HIGH SCHOOL
Kelly Workman – FCCLA
McCRACKEN COUNTY EXTENSION SERVICE
Amie Buckman – Agriculture & Natural Resources
Kathy Wimberley – Horticulture
Robert Tashjian – County Extension Agent 4-H & Youth Development
David Littlejohn – County Extension Agent 4-H & Youth Development
Amanda Wilson – County Extension Agent 4-H & Youth Development
Denise Wooley – Family & Consumer Science