2018 McCracken County Fair
After the Wiener Dog races 7 PM
Children ages 4-17 are encouraged to bring their pet to the Fair Grandstands at Carson Park for a fun old fashioned Pet Parade! PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED!
- Pets must be controlled at all times. Do not let your pet roam free.
- Leashes must be no longer than 5 feet.
- Please use a pet carrier, cage, habitat or container to keep your pet before and after the parade.
- Please bring your pet’s own food and/or water!
- If your pet is aggressive please leave him/her at home!
Humans must pay standard $3 admission to the fairgrounds. You may use the back gate entrance on 30th Street.
***NOTICE: McCracken County Fair staff, South Paducah Kiwanis members and Carson park Board members are not responsible for accidents!