DOWNLOAD Myotonic Goat Show Form
DOWNLOAD Showmanship Form
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
JUNE 17 & JUNE 18, 2017
SANCTIONED MYOTONIC GOAT SHOWS
McCracken County Fair at Carson Park, Paducah, KY
June 17 – MGR Myotonic Goat Show 9:00a.m.
June 18 – MGR Myotonic Goat Show 9:00a.m.
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. All goats must be registered by Myotonic Goat Registry. Original registration certificate must accompany the goat at check in.
2. Pending registrations will not be accepted.
3. Age eligibility for classes will be determined by birth date on registration certificate.
4. Please use full registration name on entry form along with correct breeder/ exhibitor name.
5. No percentage goats will be shown.
6. Substitutions will be allowed at check-in within the same class.
7. Show will start at 9:00 a.m.
8. Premiums for both shows follows: 1st Place-$15, 2nd Place-$10, 3rd Place-$5, 4th Place-$5 Champions will receive a PRIZE & a rosette and the Reserve Champions will receive a rosette.
9. All goats must be shown with collar. Owners are responsible for securing their goats at all times..
10. All goats must have a health certificate dated within 30 days of show for out of state participants. Health inspector will check health papers. Kentucky Health Rules Apply!
11. MGR rules to govern and take precedence over all others.
12. Entry fee is $8.00 per goat, per show, per class. No fee for Showmanship and no pen fees.
13. Entries MUST be received by June 10, 2017.
14. No Refunds of entry fee.
15. You may come in on Friday June 16th.
16. STATEMENT of LIABILITY: The show organizers will not be responsible for loss, damages or accidents to animals, property or persons while participating in the show.